View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #151
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Right now I've got nothing but pure hatred in my heart for this team. I don't understand how professionals can play like this when they have everything in front of them to play for and to do it week after week. It just boggles my mind. Do they have no heart? I mean, what is it? How can they just have everything in the palms of their hands and then choke like that... twice? One win is all they needed and the moment they came out against Minnesota and looked like they didn't care I knew that they'd **** up this week too. What a ****ty team. What a lousy bunch of players without a competitive bone in their collective bodies. I'm at the point where I think even AJ is a bit of a fraud now. I mean, had a TD right in his hands and just dropped it like it didn't matter. That's going through the motions but not focusing on the play as it's happening. That's nothing like Reggie Wayne snatching a ball out of the air as it comes to him. You can point that out up and down the roster. Just frauds, all of them.

Dwayne Brown and his "Focusing like I've never seen us focus" quote is priceless. He plays for Gary Kubiak and the Texans. He doesn't understand what focusing on a goal really means. He's too busy riding his Segway, wearing his letterman jacket and getting put down at nap time after milk and cookies with the rest of the kids.