View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #399
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
WOW guys i am down on the team to, but we do still have foster, AJ, Watt, JoJo, O.D. I will give these guys some credit and say we can win this game, just dont like what we have to face AFTER we beat the bengals.
seriously? You really, in your heart of hearts, think THIS team is capable of beating the Bengals? If you are, than you are a far better fan than I because I just do not see it.

For 6-7 weeks this Texans team has played horrible football, on both sides of the ball. There is nothing the Texans have done that gives me any confidence that they can beat the Bengals.

Bengals have won 7 of their last 8 games, although the teams they played were not that good, I would take that going into a playoff game than a 3 game losing streak any day.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....