View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #380
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Just like with shanny, i would love to see kubes with a gifted, moblie qb. Geno wont be availible, but I really like the manuel kid from fsu. He could use some seasoning for a yr at least,but he big,mobile,has a great arm. Put that guy on the bench for a year and open the competition up after next season. We know what schaub is and he needs too many thing to happen right to be functional. How many td's have this seasoned offense scored in the last 4 weeks? not alot, i can tell you that.
Omg, your so wrong. I've watched every play of EJ Manuel's career and I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole. His best day is much worse than Schaub's worst day.