View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #379
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: im done with schaub

Just like with shanny, i would love to see kubes with a gifted, moblie qb. Geno wont be availible, but I really like the manuel kid from fsu. He could use some seasoning for a yr at least,but he big,mobile,has a great arm. Put that guy on the bench for a year and open the competition up after next season. We know what schaub is and he needs too many thing to happen right to be functional. How many td's have this seasoned offense scored in the last 4 weeks? not alot, i can tell you that.