View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #80
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Did I stutter or mistype? A better thrown ball would've been a completion. I wasn't happy with the throw he made to Daniels on a crutial 3rd down either. He basically threw the ball into the ground and didn't give him a chance to make a play.
Andre was about to be wide open for a td on that one to Daniels. Would have been in the open five yards clear of everyone. Those are the types of plays that don't get talked about that a good qb would make, which brings me back to my initial point that Texans fans, for the most part, simply aren't sophisticated enough football fans to understand what they do or don't have with Schaub at qb.