View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #371
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Your analyzation on Yates is apparently just as bad as it was on Schaub then if you think that Yates brought us back to win a division. Yates was nothing but a piece on a great team that was dragged to the playoffs after everything that was in place from Schaub last season. Yates didn't carry this team to anything. He almost cost us the division if anything when he couldn't even beat the Colts either last season when the COlts were 1-15.

And if you aren't going to watch the Texans in their 2nd playoff season ever, how in the hell do you call yourself a fan??? If we somehow win, please don't come back in here and act like you're along for the ride. I'll be rooting my team on despite how unhappy I am right now.
well yates had a twenty yard run at cinci to help win the division. you ever see your boy schaub on a twenty yard run. to say yates didnt carry this team is true but to not give him credit is STUPID. your boy schaub could have underthrown a ball that day or in the playoffs versus cinci. well your boy schaub has us in position for the playoffs do you think he ties yates in playoff victories? i dont plan on going to game next week, you wanna buy tickets since your such a great fan?