View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #368
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
texans dont have s sophisticsted fanbase. we dont understand the difference between a guy that qjust tries to not mske mistakes and plays with an efficient system like dilfer or schaub or someone like that and a gu that is good.

we are still learning to differentiate between the two as a fanbase.

schaub is exhibit a. he is a horrible qb thst would only start for two or three teams in the league
In Schaub's defense, isn't that what we got away from when we moved on from Carr?

From 2007 through 2010, I don't think anyone was calling Schaub or Kubiak "conservative"

My problem, is that we're being conservative now.

I don't understand why. Now is not the time. When HFA is on the line, it's not the time.

It's like either Gary is trying to prove something, or Schaub doesn't know how to differentiate when it's time to take a risk, when it's time to push...

I really think "the development" of Schaub is the problem. I don't think Gary should have to tell Matt when it's time to step it up, when it's time to "take over"

Personally, I think the coach should say, "don't do it" & Matt should take it upon himself to do it. I know that sounds like insubordination, maybe I'm not saying it right. But I think a QB should take it upon himself to make something happen, but he's got to be extremely confident with his ability & it has to work. Which is why the coach can't tell him to do it.