View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #362
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Your analyzation on Yates is apparently just as bad as it was on Schaub then if you think that Yates brought us back to win a division. Yates was nothing but a piece on a great team that was dragged to the playoffs after everything that was in place from Schaub last season. Yates didn't carry this team to anything. He almost cost us the division if anything when he couldn't even beat the Colts either last season when the COlts were 1-15.

And if you aren't going to watch the Texans in their 2nd playoff season ever, how in the hell do you call yourself a fan??? If we somehow win, please don't come back in here and act like you're along for the ride. I'll be rooting my team on despite how unhappy I am right now.
Stuff it Texecutioner.