View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #32
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RIP 2012 Houston Texans

Kubiak just said "he's happy to be in the playoffs".. and said this guy is happy. I know you don't have to be a defeatist after a game like this, but don't tell me "you're happy" either. Don't take a plate of chicken ____, sprinkle a little lettuce on it and try to feed it to me. And what the hell was up with our challenge? Can our coaches not count now? That reeked of incompetence.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote