View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos v Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
And all you had to do was pay the bill, and you had the money for it.
But my financial advisor, Bob McNair, hired an accountant named Kubiak and I was cooked without even knowing I was in the pan.

Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts calling the Bronco's game:

"Manning back to pass after the Houston loss, COMPLETES the pass before the lonely ride back to Houston."

"Denver now on 2nd and 10 and after the Houston loss....they'll run it for 5 yards maoking it 3rd and 5 as the Colts celebrate the win over Houston."

Ok, maybe it's just me.....