View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #352
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Schaub does suck. He had me fooled for the first half of the season though. Turns out he is a fraud.

I would ride with Yates. He showed last year he can come back in games, doesnt give up, brought us back to win the division, and even won us a playoff game.

Schaub is going one and done next week. I am seriously considering not even watching.
Somebody bring back that Yates " I got this!" picture.