View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #1565
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Just nothing but disgust and loathing in my heart for this heartless bunch of bums. Sorry is the only word I can think of that accurately describes them and their lousy head coach. Anyone who thinks Gary Kubiak is a good HC at this point or thinks that his players always having his back means anything is deluded. Sure they love him, he's their buddy. Clearly though none of them feel the need to hold themselves accountable to him or each other. I've been watching this pretend HC build his team for 7 seasons and from nearly the very start I knew deep down that all this construction was taking place on a bad foundation. Bad play calling, bad clock management, an inability to get the team up for important games, an irrational loyalty to underperforming players and coaches, and his constant refusal to go out and hire a DC that knew what he was doing told me that this guy wasnt HC material and nothing has changed. Proud of 12-4? Understand that it would be just another 8-8 or 9-7 if McNair hadn't forced Wade on Kubiak last year. They're as messed up as they ever were and won't get any better without a coaching change (Which naturally will lead to a QB change). We spend 6 years rebuilding from 2-14, the Colts do it in 1. Do the math and draw your own conclusions about the quality of our coaching staff and players.
And it's not even the quality of all of our players. If we seriously had a better coach (Cowher) and a better QB (Manning, Wilson, whoever), the Texans would be in much better shape. The defense has players. The offense has players. The team just doesn't have a competent QB or HC. That's what is holding them back. Some right side OL help wouldn't hurt either, but the biggest issues are the two "leaders" of the team.

No amount of questioning each other's manhood will help this team now. That crowd at Reliant is going to boo and boo if they play like they have the past five weeks again next week.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote