View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #344
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
You can argue that Palmer or Kolb are better then Schaub i would love to hear that....

schaub > Henne, Cassel, Ponder, Sanchez, Locker/Hasselbeck, Gabbert/Henne, Tanneyhill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Foles, Kapernick, and i would put Rivers/Flacco in that arguement.
You are so wrong here. Cutler, Kapernick, Rivers, and Flacco are all better QBs than Schaub. Texans need a new QB next season. I believed in Schaub until I saw Yates do things he could not do last season (evade tacklers, run for first downs, better arm....Yates made plays). This season, I believed in Schaub until I saw his scared face against the Patriots on MNF. Ever since then, this team and him have left such a bad taste in my mouth. He is not going to lead us anywhere except for one and done in the playoffs. In hindsight, maybe Wilson should have been picked up in the third instead of Posey or something. I don't know, but the Texans need to spend a top two round draft pick on a QB.

Unless Keenum is the future. At least he has an arm and is mobile. Also a smart QB.