View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #1835
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I realized something just now.

There's a common complaint about Matt Schaub that goes something like this: He's a really good QB if everything around him is perfect. If things break down and it is up to him to make the difference he can't do it, and that's what holds him back from being elite.

Today I realized that Gary Kubiak is the exact same guy! It hit me when someone was defending Kubiak with a bunch of excuses. We lost Cushing, traded Demeco, lost our RG & RT, the new O-line played crappy, Schaub is off. What do you expect Kubiak to do when everyone else is not doing their jobs? Kubiak and Schaub are the same guy. If Kubiak has a team full of stars, great coordinators, and everything is clicking then he's an elite head coach. (Who wouldn't be?) But when things start breaking down and it up to him and his coaching to compensate...it ain't gonna happen.