View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #337
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Give me three worse ones
I'd rather have
Kapernick
Wilson
Bradford
Manning
Griffin
Romo
Foles
Cutler
Rodgers
Stafford
Ryan
Newton
Brees
Manning
Rivers
Fitzpatrick
Brady
Tanneyhill
Locker
Henne
Luck

So that puts him at best in the mid 20's.

A lot of other guys are arguable better: Josh Freeman, Kevin Kolb, Carson Palmer...
The only guys I would say he is definitely better than are Cassell/Quinn, Ponder and Sanchez
You can argue that Palmer or Kolb are better then Schaub i would love to hear that....

schaub > Henne, Cassel, Ponder, Sanchez, Locker/Hasselbeck, Gabbert/Henne, Tanneyhill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Foles, Kapernick, and i would put Rivers/Flacco in that arguement.