View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Big contradiction to your posts before where you criticized Schaub.
How is it a contradiction? I'm still criticizing Schaub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Are you saying our running game is playing well right now??

Do you think our O line is playing really well right now??

Do you feel like the play calling is helping this team out right now??

That's a hell of a lot of questions I'm asking. I think there are rhetorical questions that should have a no at the end of it. That's a Kubiak problem when an entire offense has gotten this bad at the end of a season.

Ignoring who the HC and the over all leader of the offense is which is Kubiak is being selective at who you don't want to admit the problems are associated with. Schaub can't control his Oline or what happens in the running game.
The Texans problems are like an onion, that's all I'm saying. There are layers to our problems.

Kubiak's got problems. Schaub's got problems. To blame them all on Kubiak isn't always prudent. I'm not ignoring Kubiak's issues. But I'm seeing a lot of the things we wanted to see in the play calling today. That we aren't executing is a Kubiak issue, but in a round about way.

He's not calling the plays when we expect him to, well, I don't think we'd be happy with anyone.