View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #51
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
If Texans don't win TO battle.
If Texans have 6 or more penalties
If Texans also lose special teams.
If Kubiak is predictable in his call playing as usual
and the Colts play starters all game and maybe even if they don't
I think Texans lose

I think Matt will feel the pressure and force the ball and we will lose TO battle.

I think Kubiak will be predictable in play calling and the Colts will pressure Matt on 3rd down and Matt will make mistakes. Matt is a huge liability when it comes to being able to create. He has really gotten worse as the season has progressed. I hoped at the beginning of he season he would get more mobile not less. i think there is a good chance once the season is over we hear that Matt has been injured and tried to play through it.

I think there is just too huge a difference between MS and Luck in being able to create when the play does not work perfectly.

Colts will be able to shut down running game even with all our pro bowlers and then tee off on Matt. Colts just need to shut down AJ and know they won't get hurt by other WR.

Shut down Watt on D and they will move the ball and score. It may not take much offense by the Colts to win this game because I don't see Texans scoring much unless the D has multiple take aways.

I know negative outlook but the memory of last weeks game has not faded yet.

Just my opinion. Hope I am wrong.
Damnit
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote