View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #38
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: James Harrison Just Doesn't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So you showed a picture where the DB is clearly about to hit him in the facemask/side of the helmet? That is defined as illegal right now. You may not like it but it is spelled out illegal. As I said, six inches lower is totally legal. You keep ignoring the basic physics of the situation. If your body but not your head are impacted the head goes toward the impact. When the opposite happens, the head was impacted.
He's already made contact, not sure if you are watching the same video.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote