View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #43
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbots_02 View Post
I dont think schaub was the problem in the past. I just feel like Iv seen his ceiling. We have all seen him as good as hes going to get.
I agree with you here. I haven't thought that he would get any better for a few years, but that wasn't a problem to me unless the Texans were going to go out and try to find a better QB. I knew that they never would.

People in here actually think that Yates is a good QB which is a crazy idea all together. If you want to replace Schaub then fine. Replace him when you actually have an opportunity to get someone that could be a "great" QB for years and years. Don't replace just to replace. Replace the "right" way. Trying to annoint Yates as the next guy just because he happens to be on this team would be do nothing but prolong a bad QB situation.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote