View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #31
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 95025 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
i understand this teams in a slump but i need depression meds to handle some these "fans" i didnt hear this much bitching when colts were 2-14...texans are still in the game..
When 100 people who watch every snap of their team every week are all saying the same things, maybe they're more informed than some casual viewer who pretends to have fresh perspective.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote