View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #37
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm not buying that.

To me, it's the difference between when Carr was here & when Sage started, or when Schaub took over.

Same plays, just look totally different with an attitude change at QB.

Look at San Francisco. SAme plays.... different swagger.

Kubiak has his faults as well, just saying. The QB play issues are on Schaub.
Big contradiction to your posts before where you criticized Schaub.

Are you saying our running game is playing well right now??

Do you think our O line is playing really well right now??

Do you feel like the play calling is helping this team out right now??

That's a hell of a lot of questions I'm asking. I think there are rhetorical questions that should have a no at the end of it. That's a Kubiak problem when an entire offense has gotten this bad at the end of a season.

Ignoring who the HC and the over all leader of the offense is which is Kubiak is being selective at who you don't want to admit the problems are associated with. Schaub can't control his Oline or what happens in the running game.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote