View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
He controls every play, Schaub is an extension of Kubiak. Do you ever see Schaub audible? Schaub actually hits a good percentage of his throws. My problem with Kubiak is he goes through stretches where he is stubborn calling plays that aren't working. He is also conservative and that is rubbing off on the team. Get a big lead then take your foot off the gas pedal. We got a good record then took the gas pedal off. Without Wade he is an 8-8 coach the proof is there.
I'm not buying that.

To me, it's the difference between when Carr was here & when Sage started, or when Schaub took over.

Same plays, just look totally different with an attitude change at QB.

Look at San Francisco. SAme plays.... different swagger.

Kubiak has his faults as well, just saying. The QB play issues are on Schaub.