View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #32
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbots_02 View Post
I dont think people are missing it. I also thing everyone would agree with the fact that EVERYONE is playing under thier capabilities right noe. I think what we are saying (Atleast what Im saying) is hes the one that snaps the ball with time on the clock right into a blitz he knows he cant handle. Hes the one that underthrows his recievers. Hes the one that has no mobility to evade tackles. Hell, if they blitz him from the middle he wont even think about stepping to the side.

For me all im saying is, for someone that controls EVERY SINGLE PLAY... I think we could be playing loads better just my killing the QB mistakes
You just described problems all over the offense, but by your own admission only want to blame one person for the problems who doesn't control all of that. Geez, sometimes I wonder what some of you guys are thinking. It's like you don't even see an Oline and a Dline out there. Don't even bother thinking about the fact that we're supposed to be a running team that can't run the ball and that we run the majority of the time any way. Just blame Schaub for everything and things will get better.

This is an entire offense falling apart. That's on KUBIAK!! Sure, Schaub has playing bad right now, but he is only one of the many problems. If you can't see that and feel like it all needs to be addressed, then you're just being selective and aren't fully understanding how an offense works.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote