View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #1098
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Matrix is nothing but a troll.

First time in the years I have been here I called someone that.

Seriously everyone on this board neg rep him .... I want to see that shi go down like a cheerleader on prom night.
You have no business even being on this forum or any other forum. I don't care what you think of Matrix.

Telling someone that they should go kill themselves over a post you didn't like is way over the line. Everyone knows what happened to that kid at Reliant, and you used that tragic incident to insult someone. I reported your post and I hope that you're banned. It should have happened a long time ago.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote