View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #22
Bigbots_02
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Bigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I don't give a damn about stats. I realize the OL is not playing well. I also realize Matt Schaub is a problem.

David Carr had potential right up until about mid-way through the 2004 season. I, amongst many others, tried to figure out what was going wrong for a long time period after that. I'm able to recognize that folly now. Schaub has hit his ceiling, and he simply cannot make deep throws when the guy is not ten yards clear of a defender.
Lol, When I said this last week I was the "Idiot"