View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #20
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Last I checked, Kubiak isn't the one who is under throwing his receivers. I could be wrong about that, though. Oh wait, I get it. He picked the QB though, right?

Lame.

But back to the OP, yeah, I'm ready to close the book on Schaub myself.

How is it freaking possible to be so disgusted, disappointed, and embarrassed about a soon to be 12-4 team. This is just nuts.
He controls every play, Schaub is an extension of Kubiak. Do you ever see Schaub audible? Schaub actually hits a good percentage of his throws. My problem with Kubiak is he goes through stretches where he is stubborn calling plays that aren't working. He is also conservative and that is rubbing off on the team. Get a big lead then take your foot off the gas pedal. We got a good record then took the gas pedal off. Without Wade he is an 8-8 coach the proof is there.
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote