View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #15
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just About Ready to Close the Book on Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
also ready to close the book on Kubiak. He should have been gone and Wade saved his job. Now its time for Wade to take his job. Kubiak is a little bich
Last I checked, Kubiak isn't the one who is under throwing his receivers. I could be wrong about that, though. Oh wait, I get it. He picked the QB though, right?

Lame.

But back to the OP, yeah, I'm ready to close the book on Schaub myself.

How is it freaking possible to be so disgusted, disappointed, and embarrassed about a soon to be 12-4 team. This is just nuts.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote