View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #490
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
After winning my conference I am in the final in a 24 team super league. I need some advice on which qb to start, RG3 or Russell Wilson. Since this was a two conference league, there were two separate drafts and the guy I'm going against is starting Wilson. Should I start Wilson to cancel the points out, or start RG3 and hope he out scores Wilson. Any help appreciated
Any league playing in week 17 needs a new commissioner. Nobody should be playing FF this week. I also play in a 24 team super league, and won it this year, but before we switched to that format we dropped a week of the regular season to make the Super Bowl week 16 like normal. Too many teams have nothing to play for in week 17 to make it a true FF Super Bowl.