View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #49
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Good football teams aren't -16 in turnovers. Good teams aren't -50 in points differential. Good teams don't give up 200+ yards rushing two weeks in a row.
Completely agree with you. I think the colts are what most refer to as "paper champs". Plus the media just loves Andrew Luck. I think they are a team of opportunity and I will bet a crisp $20 bill that they get worked over in the first round exposing that they are out of their league.