View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #116
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Cougars 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I don't know if anyone read somewhere here that my dad died December of last year. Well, a year later my mom has come to the point of healing that she wants us, us meaning his kids, to get of his whatever me might want and for whatever reason we might have.

I hope this doesn't sound cold, his death of course was very hard to cope with for a while and it was the first of our immediate family, I still think of him every day. Thing is, I scored!...lol.

Also as some here might know, my dad is a Coog, grad of '64 and as a benefit I saw the glory day of UH sports first hand. That's how I came to love the Coogs myself. Thanks so much, dad.

Turns out my old man was holding out on me. He had some historic shirts (if you will) that are in perfect, just off the rack condition!! Mom says he kept them that way for me and I am touched.

I had the SWC shirts myself but on my back they lasted only a short time...lol. Also recieved quite a few other UH things, So Long Guy V Lewis towel, among other towels, other shirts...etc. THANKS DAD!!!!
Did he keep those bumper stickers?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote