View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #26
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wouldnt take a QB in this class prior to the 4th round .... bunch of career backups.
If Bray grows up and improves his footwork he can be a franchise QB. (Big if) I would trade up and take him at the end of the 1st rd/top of 2nd rd.

Dysert also has potential to be a starter. I dont like Glennon, he's got the ability to be a starter but stares down his receivers too much for me to believe he will be successful in the NFL.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote