View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 246968 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Woke up oddly optimistic this morning after a week of deep rooted pessimism.

Going to be watching the game at home with my stepson who is in with the family for the holidays...... from Indianapolis. My wife and his are going to take the grand kids to the mall and out running errands while we watch the game.

I think the Texans are going to take care of us all today.