View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #102
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Bill again sends all on the MB that shared their good wishes, a big "Thank You!" Bill's given me permission to give you all the update on his mother.

Bill's Mom underwent her right carotid-to-subclavian artery graft bypass. The circulation to her right arm has been re-established. She has experienced no brain circulation compromise (stroke symptoms). Her only real complaint at this time is that her right arm is still "sore" which would be an expected residual due to the amount of time the blood supply there was cut off.

She is filling out her discharge papers as I am typing. She should be home by mid afternoon enjoying a good ole foot rub from her hovering son.
Great news

Foot rub included.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote