View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #101
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I got home a little while ago from visiting with Moms at Mom and Dad's house.. She is doing remarkably well although tired and sore. I let her know about all y'alls thoughts, prayers and well wishes which overwhelmed her. She really appreciated them, as do I. Thank you all so much for that. I love you all!

A special thanks to Doc Jean. You're the best!! Thank you for everything. Whether it was calling my Mom's surgeon or explaining to me in "lay" terms what the procedure would entail and letting my Mom's surgeon know I would go Medeival on his ass if anything went wrong! Okay, not so much on that last part.. I love you my friend!
So glad to hear she is doing well.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote