View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #144
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

The Texans looked terrible going into last year's playoffs and we were a healthy Matt Schaub from going to the AFC Championship game (at least). I'm hoping that's the case this year, only with better results than the AFC Championship.

As bad as we've looked recently, we should beat Indy and clinch HFA. After that we should beat the winner of Indy/Baltimore. Anything is possibly in the playoffs, but we're better than either of those teams. After that, it's fair game. This ****ing team likes to play down to it's competition, but when the stakes are high my gut says they'll go toe-to-toe with the best of them when it matters. Then again, I'm just optimistic.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote