View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The road to the Super Bowl starts in about 24 hours!

I don't want to put to much on this game. That's a sure way to knee jerk city. If we beat the Colts, it don't mean a thing. They are a bad team that's having an amazing Cinderella type season. Lots of magic & how the F moments. Beatinv them is what we're supposed to do.

If we lose, it doesn't really tell us much. They're having a Cinderella season. Lots of magic & how the F moments. It's not a play-off game & we're still alive.

It would be nice if we get hot & we can see it. But even a blowout won't tell us that we are ready & there will be many here to remind us. Just like they remind us that our wins vs Chicago, Baltimore, Denver, & our last win against Indy don't mean anything. Fool's gold they'll say.

The bye week would be nice. The number one seed would be nice. But the last two Super Bowl teams didn't have bye weeks. When the Colts won the Super Bowl, they didn't have a bye week & if I remember right, the last time the Steelers won the Super Bowl they didn't have a bye week & this team could use some extra playing time.

I'm rooting for the Texans to win. Thats what I do. This isnt just another game, but it's not a play-off game either.