View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The road to the Super Bowl starts in about 24 hours!

If the Texans are going to make it to New Orleans they MUST beat the Colts and secure the homefield advantage.

If they lose tomorrow with so much at stake, I think it's safe to say the wheels have officially come off and they won't make it past the 2nd round.

Tomorrow is going to show us a LOT about this team, especially the ones whom are getting murdered this week on this board, namely Schaub and Kubiak.

I am looking at this as a playoff game and am pretty jacked up. I really hope they don't blow this one because last night I dreamed that they did and I don't want that feeling again.

In my dream Schaub was having a terrible game and they were getting killed. I started throwing stuff in my dream and woke up mad. It took a few seconds for me to realize it was Saturday morning and the game hadn't started yet. So with that I was relieved (at least until kickoff).

Anyway ... enough with the negative. It's time to get jacked up again!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote