View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #44
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

I was going to start a thread about this but I will just post in this one instead because I am a firm believer about NOT starting crap threads about my opinions or gut feelings...BUT...

I think we are going to dominate the Colts tomorrow. I know how we've played over the past month and a half and it hasnt been pretty. We all know that. I am not scared of Andrea (that was a typo but I think Ill keep it that way) Luck and the colts by any means. I think we(The Texans) have taken a beating from every angle...opposing offenses, opposing defenses, the media...hell...even the this damn message board. I think we come out hard and whip the **** out of the Colts to give not only the team some confidence, but the fans as we roll into the playoffs.

MY Predictions:

- JJ Watt breaks OR ties sack record
- Foster runs for 150 and a touch
- we hold their offense to 1 touchdown and a couple of FG's
- we cover the spread
- we win by 3 scores

Not sure why I am so confident but I think we will finally have something good to talk about and look forward to Sunday afternoon after the game.

...who the hell am I kidding? This is TexansTalk.com. Someone will find something to complain about...

Go Texans.