View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #140
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Most miserable fans of a 12-3 team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My 2012 AFC South championship hat and shirt didn't get here in time, so I guess I'll have to wear last years AFCS championship shirt. I waited to late to order the hat for that last year. This year I bought two. One to leave in the plastic wrapping as a keepsake, the other to actually wear when I want a cap on.

If anyone knows where I can pick up a AFCS championship hat from last year in reasonably good condition, please let me know. Thanks.
I have the T-shirt; got it at Academy. Can't find the hat anywhere.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote