View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which player(s) will you focus on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If you think about Barwin's season last year it wasn't really all that great...He started off slow and then finished ok...

He had 4 sacks against The Jags last year. Now he beat the OT last year, but four times? That screams bad O-line/QB play seeing as he didn't even get two in any other game...

Take away those 4 sacks or heck just take away two of them and he's not in double digits last year. I think he got fat off of the one game against the Jags and it made him look like he had a pretty good year.

His year was ok overall with that one big game.
Understand but I'll take 11.5 sacks anyway I get them.