View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Williams NT

Wolfe, read those stats again & explain why you do not think he dominated? Those are very good stats for a NT. What I expect from that position is a cone extending about an arm's length to each side and coming to a point at QB. I want him to hold up to at least two blockers and not get bowled over if a third hits him. Low center of gravity but more importantly solid anchor. I don't really care if he can chase a lay to the sideline; that's what we have LBs & safeties for. lol In fact, probably be better if the NT did not pursue and keep himself on field longer. Not talking about chasing the QB. I still have him rated late 3rd but on my current mock 4th. I'm hopeful teams that need a NT will have drafted by time he comes up and he is ours. If Sylvester W. is there in second, I'd probably pull the trigger.