View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #80
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Schaub voted 2012 Ed Block Courage Award winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
First, I was trying to be funny, but actually it doesn't make sense to say a guy who sucks in the regular season deserves a chance to prove himself in the playoffs. He has already proven what he is. If suddenly he plays like a top notch QB in the playoffs that would say to me that he was just coasting and didnt really care during the season.
I am not convinced that Schaub "sucks" in the regular season. I agree he isn't elite, but I've always said that was because he needs to pad the W column. All the other stats are there. He's played well, more times than not.

& I'm by no means a Schaub fan. I'd take Romo before Schaub if I was building a team. But it is what it is. He takes us on a sweet play-off run, get a couple of play-off victories under his belt, continue to play the way he has last season & this season..... other people will start calling him elite.