View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin and the 2013 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
This. I like Barwin and the motor he brings. I think this year his lack of sack production is attributed partially to just the dominant play of Watt and different responsibilities because of how great Watt is atm.

I think we can now resign Barwin on the cheap, but getting Quinn re-resigned or addressing FS is going to be much more important.
Quin would be my top priority in this crop of FA's .... without a doubt. Especially considering that Demps and Keo are also FA's leaving only Manning at either S spot under contract.

Wade has used Barwin quite differently this year , especially late in the season , notice how often he's dropped back in coverage ?!
He's also been solid setting the edge against the run .... Just not a lot of numbers to show for his efforts.

I dont think keeping Bawrin is imperative .... I could see a case for keeping him or letting him walk and would be Ok either way. Bottom line it will boil down to $$$.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote