View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #33
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 45112 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans fan hoping Colts won't play whole game without their starters will be disappointed and should be worried of how Indy will treat this game.
This will be their biggest game of the year. They playing for their return cancer-battled coach and they playing for momentum to take to the playoffs. That is a BIG factor. We will face the best Colts this season and the only way we beat them is if we play our most complete game of the season.

It's been so long since that happen that my vision of the next Texans win coming in that fashion probably won't happen till next season.

I expect Texans to lose this game. I just hope our consolation prize is JJ Watt gets the sack record.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote