View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin and the 2013 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I do want to address the Offense, just through FA. Brooks, Jones, and Newton have some talent, just need to mature abit, I'm NOT saying I wouldn't want to upgrade, I would just like to add a vet or 2. Levitre from Buffalo would look great in a Texan uniform for example. I think we are finally at a point where we are a very attractive FA destination.

I've also seen some talent from Posey I'd like to see what he can do and I'd like to add a veteran WR as well.

Our sack production from our LBs has been poor this year and once Cush went down our ILB have been less than stellar.
Probably wont have cap room.

Dutch is the resident cap guy, maybe he will give his thoughts.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote