View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #74
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub voted 2012 Ed Block Courage Award winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I think you deserve a chance to never post again before you never post again.
The man has an opinion, he can express it. Besides which, peoples minds change over time. I was a real Schaub hater when we first got him, but I've changed my mind since. Below is a post I made years ago after the trade. I'm just using it to illustrate how people can post stuff that later they disagree with themselves on. It happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I hate to interrupt everyone’s happiness, but so far I am still more impressed with Sage that Schwab. Considering the price we paid for him at any rate.

Ok, yall can crucify me now. I’m going for another beer anyway.
I got some negative rep for that one. Turns out they were right. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote