View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #95
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Obviously we miss YOU and the "Dante thread", which I WILL *bump*.......

Congrats on your promo!!!!!!!

*BUMP* the dante thread!!!!! PLEASE!! SO many old-timers have or leavng this site. No one comes around much, anymore...

Sorry... Ima little outta sorts right now
Some of us will never leave my friend! Made to many good friends over the years from this board. This is the only place we hear from some of them, so I think I'll just hang around for a while longer.

Sure wish Marcie would start posting again. She was the life of the "Dante thread!" We need to tell her to brush up on her photocropping skills and get back to having some fun at Dante's expense!

Hope your Mom is doing well, and I'm expecting you to keep us posted whether your "out of sorts" or not!! If she's got Doc Jean on her case, then she's in the best of hands! I know I won't worry as much!

Are you going to Bubba's on Sunday? Just wondering.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote