View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Williams NT

I've watched some YouTube video on him and think that he has potential to be good, but that it will take a year or so sitting before he's worth putting on the field. One thing that bothered me in his videos, granted it's a small sampling, is that for an NFL prospect I'd expect him to dominate at the Div.2 level and he didn't. He did hold the LOS well, stood up to the double teams ok, and played the run well, but he seemed to lack the quickness and lateral agility that so many big men lack. I can see him as a 3rd-5th round pick and think he'd be a good pick for a team like New England where he could sit behind Wilfork and learn. If we had a better option at NT and could allow him time to grow and learn then he'd be worth a pick, but I think Cody is gone in FA and we'll need someone to step into the NT spot quickly. The Senior Bowl practices and game will be very important for B. Williams so that we can see how he performs against much better talent.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 12-29-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote