View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012   #14
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Do you really think that counts for crap? Remind me how many members of the 2002 team are still here? Oh, that would be none. Tell me how many of those games Luck played in and how many Manning played?

These kinds of stats are meaningless. Hey what is the Texans record when a black bull is standing under a mesquite tree during a rain storm?
If you give me the ambient temperature, relative humidity, month, celestial alignment, and what you had for dinner yesterday I would be happy to input the data and get you an answers.

if we want to get in to stats, the Texans have never lost a game they were leading with 0 seconds remaining. So we have that going for us.