View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 2013 draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
not sure if this is directed at me or wolf.
But thats why i went with Eifert in the 1st. BPA will always make your team better.
Agree. Eifert would be a tremendous addition to the Texans. Short could also become Pro-Bowl Nose Tackle playing next to JJ Watt in Wade Phillips 3-4. To me at least there is a bigger talent gap between Cody to Short than Owen to Eifert. Hence a bigger impact even though I too have Eifert rated ahead of Short as BPA. I think where we get mixed up is the Texan Big Board weights prospects based on their own dynamics. This would include free agent decisions, salary cap, future make-up & quality of depth @ each position. Or maybe this is becoming too personal? When Houston was awarded the franchise & announces Capers would be head coach & run the 3-4 I've been wanting an elite NT. 2004 week before the draft my final pick for the Texans was Vince Wilfork. Still waiting & I'm not getting any younger, neither is Mr. McNair

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote